Monday, November 12, 2007

Current Obsessions...

I'm kind of obsessed with a few things...

1.) I want a large flat touch screen COMPUTER...that I can hang on the wall...I'm talking like, the size of a large white board. And I mean COMPUTER not moniter...I don't want any wires coming off this puppy because it has solar patches on the side of the screen that give it more than enough power to run...

2.) This green cowboy hat that I found...It SO matches the new DAPTIV colors at work and it is cool even without that awesome little piece of information...I could wear my gold cowboy boots with it..that would work right?



3.)...Those are the two big ones...I also want a honey container that is adorable, a toaster, a real whiteboard since #1 doesn't seem to exist, and a couple more hours in each day...

...that's not too much is it?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You own gold cowboy boots?

;)