Sunday, November 4, 2007

SEA=SEA=Cool!

Nice...I'm sitting in a cafe and def leppard just came on. I know some of you will appreciate that.

So anyway, the point of this blog, is that I was in a restaurant earlier today, by myself, and there was a football game on. It was of course the NFL and it was SEA vs CLE and it was mildly entertaining...and it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be MUCH more interesting, if, like high schools, NFL teams represented the cities they were supposed to represent?

I mean, really, players from every team are from so many parts of the country, and on top of that they and their families get shuffled around. I think it would be SO much more interesting if you could really judge a place by it's teams....Chicago has awesome runners, Seattle players know how to defend and damn, those Giants are aggressive!! They must be from NYC!!

If I ever did a fantasy football team, I'd do it like that, just for kicks. Choose all the players from whatever city I felt like being from that day ;-).

No comments: