Saturday, December 1, 2007

Rest In Peace

Our soldiers are still dying out there in Iraq.

We have young people out there way beyond their original assignment being killed. When you read about those 3 month extensions and beyond, remember there are thousands and Thousands and THOUSANDS of our troops out there not knowing if they will make it through the day.

Our soldiers have families, many of them haven't even had the opportunity to create their own families yet.

Someone just died. Someone who wasn't meant to even be there right now. Someone who was in a vehicle with a duty to protect not only our troops but Iraqi citizens being devastated by the war as well.

I know what you are thinking and no it's not anybody I ever had the honor of meeting and that is MY loss.

R.I.P. -- I don't even know your name but I'm crying for you.

No comments: