Friday, April 11, 2008

NYC - Small world

So far i've met up with 3 people i know. . .and bumped into 2 more. It is so so true what they say about this being a big city yeah, but a small world too. . .

On the corner in the middle of this picture...under the orange part there used to be a really yummy restaurant, I remember going there when looking for vegan food. I also remember back in 1999 when I was 18, about to apply to Parsons School of Design (now called "Parsons the New School of Design") and frantically drawing pictures of things like the handrails and fire hydrants in this park when I realized a day (or two?) before the interview that most of the artwork I brought was useless...as most of it was pretty abstract. I'm glad that I made it in though, sure made for a lot of good, bad, and unforgettable memories!!

No comments: