Saturday, May 24, 2008

NIghtmares

My baby girl is growing up...I remember getting scared sometimes at night...the last two nights she has woken up between 1-2:30am and stayed up for at least an hour...last night I think was the worst, it dragged on till past 4am, and needless to say...I am very tired.

She to read a book when she wakes up at this time, turn a light on, cling onto me, and sometimes eat/drink something. Last night she ate about 3 cheese sticks and drank a couple little glasses of water between 3-4am. She had a big dinner too so I think that means she will be growing soon.

I guess we better head out and get some coffee, I should wake up...having a very hard time waking up this morning. Hopefully we can take a nap together later or something.

Fortunately she's being cute and happy this morning, no lasting affects with her, so that is good.
I wonder how much of this has to do with her transitioning from the toddler room to preschool, knowing we'll move in a few months with Geoff after we get married, and she misses a friend who doesn't come around much any more a lot...probably a combination of this and growing up...being a kid is tougher than we all remember I believe.

It's sunny & cold out...hope it warms up!

No comments: