Thursday, October 23, 2008

Beads in!

After writing something so serious I figured it was time to put a picture up, unfortunately I've encountered the first downside of google's acquisition of blogger, I am no longer able to send the pictures directly to my blog from my phone, hence the sudden drop in pictures being posted.

So I've emailed one to myself, downloaded/saved it and am now uploading it here, hopefully I'll be able to send pictures to the blog again using my new phone, different carrier that hopefully has it's message formatting simple enough that googles implemented the posting of images being sent from it.

This picture is of Kenzie on Sunday night when I braided her hair and put beads on it after we read a book about brushing hair and she asked me to do her hair like that.

No comments: