Friday, July 24, 2009

Hit and Run...

Someone at my daughter's school hit my car yesterday!! I got to the school, parked, grabbed Hazel and went inside to get Kenzie, came right back out as we were headed to swimming lessons and saw that my drivers side door was hit! dented in pretty far (way worse than when that big pick-up hit me!), called insurance, police etc.

Soooo frustrating, no note or witnesses. There is a sign-in/out computer for the kids though so I asked them to please look up who was there. I also called the police, they said someone would call me to take a report over the phone.

I'm tempted to go hang out there today from 3:30-4 to see if i recognize/see any cars with a dent in the back corner of their car that matches...such a pain!

What would you do?

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Oooh, I'd be so pissed!! Will insurance at least be covering the damage? As far as finding who did it though, unless they have cameras at the school you're probably out of luck...