Friday, June 29, 2012

Pool Trampoline Dreams...



Okay, so this new thing I am curious about started in Costco...they have something like this that caught my attention when it was way up in the air after I grabbed the toilet paper and I had to check it out online because my husband said it was for putting out in the lake and jumping on while I totally thought it was obvious it would go in the backyard to be "either" a pool or a trampoline...turns out we are both right! There is a huge variance in the cost of these different things which I thought was interesting, check this out, here is the one that works the way I thought it would and that I would be most interested in having at my house...



I'd like that one up above because it can be either a trampoline or a pool...it's watertight in other words. I would really like to have a pool big enough to fit all three of my little munchkins in and maybe even me (or just my feet) too for the occasional sunny day in Seattle...
The one above functions more like how my husband envisioned...it 's a kids version of the one below that the pictures you will see if you click through show kids jumping on it while it floats in a pool. I would not be interested in this one just because I don't think it is safe to use in a pool (I confess...I was once a lifeguard and might be overly cautious about pool safety) I can't help but imagine a kid jumping off and accidentally clocking their head on the side of the pool or something...terrifying imho. If I lived by a lake or something I'd consider it, however I'm pretty sure that I'd skip the kids one and totally go for the one below if I could afford it:


I definitely recommend clicking through on this one, it is bigger, and accommodates larger people. I would love this if I lived by water, which might someday be the case but isn't yet so I'll just stick it on my wishlist for now...or maybe I'll put this one on my Ideal Life Pinterest Page til I DO live by the water and add the one above to my wishlist for now.

No comments: