Wednesday, August 15, 2007

So yeah....I've been kinda busy!!

Being a Technical Account Manager is no joke...It's an interesting learning experience and as my manager pointed out to me yesterday...a humbling one.

I have some fun news too though, I've been hanging out with this great geoster of a guy named Geoff who is totally rocking my world. It's gotten exclusive but we're trying not to rush things (almost impossible) and it helps that he's got LOTS of travel plans coming up, so we can't get too attached at the hip...Plus it's just that much more fun when he comes back!

Baby girl's daycare will be closed for a week in September, that'll be interesting...um...yeah. I think it'll be just fine though, I can come in a little later if need be or maybe get a laptop to do some work from home in the morning.

Other stuff other stuff...I'm distracted so I'm not really thinking of much, I went to the gym today it rocked, I was exhausted when I woke up this morning but I feel much better now. I really need to make that a regular part of my routine, especially when things get stressful.

I'm glad to know I've got a good bunch of hugs I'll be involved in tonight...Geoff coming back to town, Mom's in town, and of COURSE the BEST hugs of all from my growing oh so so so fast little angel Kenzie, the best cuddly little munchkin in the world.

No comments: