Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Franchising

Today was my second meeting to learn about franchising as a career move...my impression so far is that it is intriguing, though it seems so expensive! It is something that you apply for as well, so you can't seem to just buy in and do it, but you have to apply, be evaluated, and MAYBE you can have a particular kind of franchise. I took some kind of personality tests that determine my working styles (DISC...I'm a high I and very low C, and mid/high D/S) which was very accurate in it's description of me and now my coach is helping to evaluate and determine what kinds of franchises would be a good fit for me.

It is very interesting to learn more about it, we'll see if I end up being a franchise owner! I am very interested in seeing what comes up as options for me.

No comments: