Friday, March 11, 2011

Mom Related Lists of Five...

So a few weeks ago I joined this site, one of a handful that I'm a part of where I publish things like articles and here it is lists of five. I have enough now that I wanted to share with you my favorite MOM related lists that I have made to see what you think...please leave comments on the lists if you have additional tips or items to add!

One of the first ones I wrote, is relevant to us as women, being moms we are also all women I figure. It was motivated by an article I read that was furious about waxing being encouraged with young women (comments in relation that I saw on facebook were even harsher), or girls pretty much. Personally I love waxing, and WISH I had been turned onto it sooner like some of these girls. Here is the list about waxing. I think waxing is ok, but abso-freaking-lutely it should be the girls decision.

Another list, on a lighter topic is all about what I have learned through all my pregnancies about what I see as the most necessary staples during pregnancy, at least in my experience..Some are things you have probably heard of but others maybe not! This is a good one to add anything that might be unusual that you found you needed when you were pregnant.

For parenting...yes I am a PTA parent, and my recent obsession is to bring all of what PTA is online, at least the information about it so that parents who work or are otherwise too busy to volunteer or go to meetings have other ways to stay on top of what is going on. I call it PTSA 2.0 and have a related community recently started HERE also I call it MomDadCollabv2 as my relevant twitter handle is called. Here finally is the list of reasons WHY I think it is so important to bring the PTA/PTSA Online.

Personally I have two daughters, might soon be three as we aren't finding out the sex of the baby in my body now until it is born. It is VERY important to me that my daughters have the right to affordable birth control and any other decision they choose to make regarding their body. In response to the republican threats to cut funding to Title X I have listed my reasons that it is so important to keep it as well here.

So those are the top four articles that I feel are the most related to being a mom, I hope that you will check them out and let me know what you think or what you would have added!!

Cheers and have an awesome day!



No comments: