Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mobilize Mom!!

Ok, I've been registering a few domains recently...I sometimes can't help myself. The ones I have been contributing to the most frequently are:

Mobilizemom.me (as in "Mobilize Momme (Mommy)"
I am using this site to wax poetic about all the things I love to use to stream the efficiency of life as a mom of three. I only post when I have something relevant to share.

and...

JustRelaxMom.com
On JustRelaxMom I am pouring my heart out about my diet that I have embarked on, as well as other fabulous things that help me relax...hoping to post some spa reviews on here sometime soon!

Can you sense the mom theme?

I'm trying to decide which of these sites, or maybe another site, will make the most sense to post reviews about how kid-friendly different cafe's and parks are for kids...I'm sick of ending up at parks without bathrooms for example it's crazy! I think Saner.gy needs to become a big part of our country too...we could use it. Maybe I'll stick to my KristinBennett.com site for that...I can write about my Pike Market experience the other day...


No comments: