Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reached 37 weeks!!

I know I've taken notes somewhere about something important to blog about but I can't remember either what I wrote or where I put it...oh well.

I'm excited for next week, I'm deep into the planning process for 2 Arbonne parties, one to raise money for our MS Walk Team and one to raise money for Open Arms (if you are interested in either please contact me!!).

I'll be reporting back about how much money we were able to raise for the different causes in about a week...

Of course the 37 weeks I mentioned (and almost forgot to mention again after typing the title!!) is referring to the pregnancy!! I'm officially in the 'safe' zone and Hazel can be born at anytime with confidence she'll be able to learn how to breath etc.

So again...Yay!!

No comments: