Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Supposed to lie?

I just did something that people have told me not to do.

I was honest in my unemployment claim. I admitted that yes, I worked 40+ hours in the last week (despite having the worst MS Relapse I have experienced since diagnosis in 2001), and that no, I didn't make any money.

This is after being encouraged to pursue self-employment, which is what I am doing. It was recommended to me that I don't admit to making any money until I am making enough to replace the unemployment funds.

I don't lie, it doesn't feel right.

Now I don't have money, I don't know how we're paying rent, don't know how I'm paying daycare, and don't know what I'm doing for food either. my arm is tingling. I feel like crying but I know it won't help so I will just keep working.

No comments: