My feeling is almost totally back, I can safely say that I feel close to 90-95%. All I can really detect is with my right leg, and my right pinky/ring finger. I can't run/jog, but keeping my balance isn't really an issue, nor is walking which I'm thrilled about.
On the other side of things, I have definitely experienced that boost of energy that you hear about from these treatments! In addition to that after listening to a local doctor in nutrition talking about the effects of different supplements and foods have on MS I've taken s0me new supplements today as well (Alpha Lipoic Acid, Sardines, B12). I also had some nice time in the sunshine to boost my vitamin D a bit, any of these could be upping my energy.
The results of this boost today are as follows:
- Sent in my application to join the board of CAFETY
- Submitted my application to become an MS Ambassador to represent the NMSS and spread MS Awareness
- I started a new online NING community for Mother's with MS
- Created new MEETUP group for Mother's with MS (so we can meet in person too!)
- Met 2 great women through the course of the day that I hope to be working with soon
- Launched KristinBennett.com again finally (not yet! you can look if you want but it is very in progress...)
- Started July Fundraising Campaign benefitting NMSS